Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Six Months = Unbelievable (Part 1)

How can time move so slow when you're a kid but so fast when you're an adult? It doesn't make sense to me.

It doesn't make sense that my Kynnedy is 7 days away from being HALF a YEAR old. We were at the hospital just yesterday right?? We were just telling our families we were pregnant last week, right???

It doesn't make sense that she can look like me and look like her daddy all at the same time.

It doesn't make sense that she is actually a human child. (that sounds weird but it's true..for me anyway).

It doesn't make sense when people call me a mom. It still sounds weird to me.

It doesn't make sense that I've already had to clean out her closet and drawers of outgrown clothes 3 times.

What does make sense? She's mine and I love her.

1 comment: